SHIPPING & RETURNS
These are Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd Standard Return Policies applicable only to products ordered by you directly from the Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd website.
Any return for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any product not purchased from Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
STANDARD 30-DAY RETURN POLICY
All products sold on our website are subject to a 30 day return for refund policy.
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: On some items
This is our Standard 30-Day Return Policy. Items covered by this policy must be returned to Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd , and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS FOR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise . However, if you pay to send the item back to Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd , we will replace the item and ship the replacement to you at no charge. Doug Bragg Enterprises Ltd will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.